• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap design pricing

rydods

Member for quite some time.
Hello, I have had a customer request a wrap design to scale for her to supply to another printing/installer. We're in wisconsin and she is from arizona.
Im stumped on what to charge. I know it will vary from area to area. My guess is to charge what would be charged in a larger city like Phoenix where she is from. What would be a rate in a larger city??? Thanks!

phototec

Correction...Scottsdale AZ

Oh, now the price just went up, Scottsdale is the Beverly Hills of Phoenix!

I charge an hourly rate, plus any extras for stock photos, logo modification (vectorization), etc, wrap designs vary in complexity and so does the amount of time it takes to create a master piece.

:wavingflag:

GraphixUnlimited

Oh, now the price just went up, Scottsdale is the Beverly Hills of Phoenix!

I charge an hourly rate, plus any extras for stock photos, logo modification (vectorization), etc, wrap designs vary in complexity and so does the amount of time it takes to create a master piece.

:wavingflag:

:goodpost: