• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrap install pricing

bayviewsignworks

We're quoting doing an install of a full wrap. Chevy Cargo Van. Wondering anyone would give up the going rate?? I'm in the Northeast here.

jkdbjj

We're quoting doing an install of a full wrap. Chevy Cargo Van. Wondering anyone would give up the going rate?? I'm in the Northeast here.
I believe members want to discuss prices in the members only area, as to avoid customers seeing what we are discussing. Makes sense.

Good luck!

fmg

$1000-$1500 install only depending on how the customer approaches me.Supplied wrap and install around 3.5K

TwoNine

It's a different 'members' area bayview - It is for paid subscriptions only. But it sounds like, and I honestly don't mean this condescendingly, you may find it a very informative and helpful section. You should have no problems recuperating your expenses if you heed the advice given.