• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

wrap question

dortonracing

I have a guy that has a trailer wrapped, and he is now wanting to add some sponsorship logos, and wants to be able to take it off in a year or so and not mess up his wrap. Will 3651 be ok, or do i need something else? Thanks

Circleville Signs

You can put stuff over an existing wrap, but I would NEVER guarantee that the overlaid graphics would come off without damaging the wrap underneath.

This is a situation where the design should have taken into account these areas that would need consistently replaced. Have one panel that has the sponsors on it, and then just replace that whole panel as necessary.

You can TRY to remove, but it won't work out well. Also, NEVER put calendered vinyl on top of cast vinyl. So, ixnay on the 3651-ay.

Gary

chicagoprinting

You can stick an new graphics on top of the existing wrap and remove it, but make sure the new vinyl has a low-tack adhesive (lower than the existing wrap) 3M 180 or one less tackier than this one.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator: