• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wrapping With Roland Vg-540 Truvis

MichaelAlmand

I think this new Truvis ink is not biting into the material enough, I cannot not prestretch as usual without extreme whitening. Prestretch is cold no heat.

Anyone else have this issue?

tomence

One of the Roland dealers around my area that I often go to see and check out new equipment was not very impressed with the new Roland machines, he said I would be better getting one of the older models than the new ones. So that should tell you something.

MichaelAlmand

One of the Roland dealers around my area that I often go to see and check out new equipment was not very impressed with the new Roland machines, he said I would be better getting one of the older models than the new ones. So that should tell you something.

This is the second printer from Roland I have bought and have had nothing but issues..... Number one way to go out of business is buying a Roland printer.... Never again.. Pretty that I can't wrap a bumper or have consistent color through vertical panels...

chaz design

Hi I know this is an older posting, but I’m also getting frustrated with the whitening of the wrap material when stretched with this vg640. Any luck on this issue?