• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

x3 or x4

ndemond

Going to purchase one or the other. I am running XP and CorelDraw 10 and there are 2 new laptops with Vista. Do I buy the upgrade for mine and full version for the laptops or just the full version. Can I put them on more than one computer. In the past we have had only one design/production station (me) Never ran into this before. And for the extra $$ is X4 worth it?

And leave Vista alone, we are going to live with it. It will work fine for what they are being used for, I hope. The deal on the laptops was to good to pass up:wink:

mamos

I use X3 at the moment and have been trialing X4 for a few days and I will definitely be upgrading to X4

It's the little things. I run a vectorization service and even the few improvements I have found so far will save me hours a week.

It has whatthefont built in and it is a one click operation (well almost)

When converting a line thickness to an object x4 deletes the original line

I know it doesn't sound like much but time is money and it will pay for itself in a week

mamos