• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

X5 font issue and X3 default color pallet issue

Ronda

Oh my, good to be back, its been a few years (lots of bumps and bruises along the way)

My font issue in X5:

I have all of the fonts installed on the system. I open an X3 file looks great, but if I open the X3 file in X5 the fonts are gone. No wireframe nothing but a blank spot.

Also, is there a file size issue with X5? I was working on a wrap so it was a giant file, I just wanted to save it. I can't remember the message exactly but something about not enough____________???? I couldn't publish to PDF save as X3. So I tried pulling parts out to paste on another new document, it wouldn't let me do that either.

For my X3, I was "creating my own colors and somehow managed to delete some of my RGB colors, How do I reinstall a default X3 color pallet?

Thanks for your help on this stuff.
Ronda

Jillbeans

Bumping this up for someone to try and help.
I lost my colors the other day and got help here.
Did you do a recent Windows update?
There was one which really screwed with the fonts in X5.
What happened to me yesterday in X5 was nothing in my text area when typing out something, but when I de-selected it I could see what I'd typed which looked invisible while typing it.
I'm not in love with X5, it does have some great features but it also has quite a few odd bugs.
Love....Jill

Ronda

I lost my colors my editing one and now I have my cool color in X3 but my standard pallet is way messed up. Primarily because I kept trying to fix it...........

Thanks for bumping it up. I know someone can help me.