• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

XC-540 Print Shifts to the side...Help Please

veleze84

Good day to all, I was wondering if anyone else has ever run into this problem. I was running some prints and all was well until I noticed that all of a sudden one of the prints stated shifting to the right. Media hasnt moved as it is still aligned same way as I set up the material. I thought it might be the file but I tried a few others but same result. If anyone can help or give me any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

Attachments

• 20160921_164238.jpg
    20160921_164238.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 97
  • 20160921_164253_HDR.jpg
    20160921_164253_HDR.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 114

LarryB

Have you cleaned your encoder strip? If it is clean it may the encoder reader sensor. I had the same thing happen to me and it was the sensor which had to be replaced

veleze84

Have you cleaned your encoder strip? If it is clean it may the encoder reader sensor. I had the same thing happen to me and it was the sensor which had to be replaced
Thanks I'll give that a shot. Is there a way to check if it is the sensor or just go by replacing it.