• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

XC-540 with WHITE - Anyone running it?

CarNate69

Is anyone running this printer that is here?

If so, what is your experience with it? Are print times slow? How is the white on clear vinyl?

Overall impressions? I may jump into one of these printers, but can't find much information on it. They supposedly changed the ink around to be a better ink, which is tempting me.

Mike_Koval

I have never used it, but i saw it in action at the SGIA show a couple of weeks ago. It looked pretty good, and seemed to print at about the same speed to me.

Fast Time

I was thinking about doing to, But my tek guy was out here this week and said not too. The cleaning is a nightmare. (everyday a 45 min. cleaning) Plus it runs alot of ink.

cgsigns_jamie

I've thought about it, but I don't have enough demand for it.

You can always try it with white ink and switch back if you don't like it. My tech told me all you have to do is clean the lines if you want to switch back to CMYKLcLm or CCMMYK.

I haven't heard about having to clean it for 45min... wonder why it would take longer.