• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Ya camo.... I hate camo. You won't believe what I was asked to skin.

formanek

Pita!:covereyes:

Attachments

• 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 125

Craig Sjoquist

Disliking camo fine .. Earning money on creative wants & ideas great

If ya think about it ...If it can be wrapped go for it ...As a sign painter & pinstriper & sometimes airbrush if paint will stick, I'll paint it & do my best & be thrilled to cash in.

& yet you have all kinds of cash invested in your fancy machines & you complain & in a few short years your fancy equipment will be outdated & somebody be doing 3 times as much with the fancier equipment

Best advice I can give you is if ya come across a crazy idea that makes ya cash go for it & enjoy it while ya got it.

It will not be long before you will be outdated like me ....Except my expenses are pennies while yours are high comparatively.

Life is short, complaining without solving does ya no good & hurt you & those around you, Enjoy today as it is, tomorrow will not be the same.

knucklehead

Here in the south, we camo anything that'll stay still long enough. I airbrushed camo'd a chick not too long ago, just waist up. Wouldn't let me get any pics.

skyhigh

Here in the south, we camo anything that'll stay still long enough. I airbrushed camo'd a chick not too long ago, just waist up. Wouldn't let me get any pics.

You better not let the "Animal Rights" people hear about this.
In the north, we "humanely" make them into chicken nuggets.

Attachments

• chick.jpg
    chick.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 91

formanek

I just don't like camo as a fashion statement. I had fun doing it. Not complaining about doing the job just that the blender was not easy to skin. Tough tightly rounded surfaces. It pays the bills!