• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Just In Y'all are invited to......................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
This year's annual Christmas Picnic. Snow or Shine

2017 s101 invite.jpg

Any questions, jot them down.

We've been having this picnic for a number of years and some of you have already come, so let's keep the trend going.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just a little shameless "bump" as you only have about 2 weeks to respond.

Ho, ho, ho.......................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Some day, you will. I hope so, anyway.

Good seeing/hearing you again. Don't be such a wallflower. Join in the festivities.​

SignosaurusRex

The wife and I wish we could make it out your way but the kids are coming out here this year.
Say 'Hi-Ho' to Baz for me and give Carol a big hug from here. ;)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Do we have to bring our own calipers & tp?

wayne k
guam usa

Nope, we live in the country, so ya just go out behind a tree, once it gets dark. There're plenty of trees around us..... acres of trees.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Is this artwork up for critique? If ever in your area I will attend.

Ya don't hafta wait for Christmas. If ever in the area, just give a holler and I'll give ya directions to either the shop or the house....... and we have two extra guest rooms at home, so there's always a place to stay.

:welcome:

Johnny Best

Flew into Philly airport yesterday and took an Uber to Gino's house. Nice festive party. He had some Dutch Reformists attending and we put some purple double dome in the egg nog that they had. After the party there was snow on the ground and cold when we drove back and had to drive slow to the Reading Days Inn. Now waiting at the airport to fly home. Thanks Gino, had a great time. Was hoping to meet some S101 members but did not see any. Maybe next year.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hope ya made it back Okay. I hear ya got lots more up your way.

Getting 6" was completely unexpected and held some people back from coming, as it got worse into the night. Still went through a heap of Christmas hot dogs.

Those weren't Dutch Reformists, those were my Dutch Relatives. You musta misunderstood me, when I introduced you to them. They're Plain People or PA Dutch is what most people call them........ and they like their beer. They had the sleighs out, instead of the wheeled wagon cause of the snow.