• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

you are curently caller number

showcase 66

You are currently caller number 233. Estimated hold time is 3 hours 22 minutes. This is what I got when I called my cable company to find out what happened to the internet. Eveyone in my neighborhood who has cable for internet is down and its pissing me off.

GypsyGraphics

i'm sure caller number 234 thanks you for not holding.

probably one of those things that's just gonna get fixed when it gets fixed... no matter how many people call. bummer though

signage

Told you not to dig the sign post hole without calling to have lines located:banghead::omg::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

binki

when i had hughs sat internet i went nearly 6 months without service. had to use dialup during that time. sat internet is a good idea gone bad.

showcase 66

i'm sure caller number 234 thanks you for not holding.

:ROFLMAO:

Told you not to dig the sign post hole without calling to have lines located:banghead::omg::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Finally back on. took them long enough to fix it. Came back up about 20 minutes ago. got a call back to tell me it was back on. been sending emails back since then. I am just glad its on right now. Cant wait until they finish running all the fiber optic lines.

Mainframe

One time my phone & internet went out for 3 days from a train derailment, at the time they were not sure how long it would be down, they were able to forward my line to my cell phone for me, which helped a lot. One block down from me the whole block was closed to all people for about 3 blocks so I was at least able to get inside my shop.