• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

You designers are all the same!

speedmedia

Oh my god... Thanks for helping me consume the rest of my day...

I have been reading them all non stop, some great stuff.

Thanks,
Kurt

Bigdawg

Just Me
My favorite part...

Working in the design industry is a lot like being a robot. A robot that curses its positronic brain for not allowing it to ignore the first law and attach spinning blades to its arms and take out the next human that states "that's nice but can we try it in green" or "can you make the text bigger?"

Actually, scratch that, working in the design industry is more like being a whore. A dirty whore who has programmed their mind to find a happy place rather than be outraged by client requests.
There are many things to be said for working in the design industry but mostly that it is like being a dirty robot whore.

A

Aaron SDF

I may have spent a bunch of time on this website before laughing incessantly, maybe.
If I did, I probably remember it being a wonderful read for persons of any occupation however politically incorrect it may be.

I think this one has been posted, if not its pretty good too. (somewhat NSFW)

Oh someone beat me... by a longshot

Last edited by a moderator:

Pat Whatley

After fifteen years in the design industry and realising the only difference between sitting in front of a computer facilitating client's requests and kneeling on the urine soaked floor of a truck stop bathroom giving five dollar blowjobs to men named Chuck for a living is the amount of urine on the floor

I just embarassed the snot out of myself laughing at that.

p3

Glad I could brighten up signs101'ers days. Least I could do for the info provided on here!