• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question 1360Z Gloss Overlaminate

Mosh

My guys ran three 4x8 ACM signs and used the Avery 1360z instead of Oracal 290. The 1360 says only 4 year outdoor life, anyone have any experience with it. Worried I might be re-doing so signs in a couple of years/

signheremd

290 is the bomb. And it is back in stock at Fellers

I never liked the Avery laminates. Prefer 290, 3M 8518, and Briteline WrapCast Overlaminate. Arlon 3270 is good too.

Mosh

290 is the bomb. And it is back in stock at Fellers

I never liked the Avery laminates. Prefer 290, 3M 8518, and Briteline WrapCast Overlaminate. Arlon 3270 is good too.
290 is our go to for outdoor stuff, I only have the Avery from supply chain issues. It is optical clear so I think it looks nice.

we use the 1360 for our laminate on vehicle wraps. I haven't had any issues. I guess the difference would be a moving vehicle vs a stationary sign and how exposed it is to the sun.