• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2 Different Auto Sales Signs. Corvette VS. Charger.

g&eprinting

Any crits?

100_1436.jpg

100_1448.jpg

Sorry for my dark picks. Don't realize they are so poor till I get the sun glare out of my eyes. I will photoshop them to make them look better.

GraphixUnlimited

Hate to say it, but the design of these and the verbage used, makes them look small time. I do not know if you designed these or if you just made the signs.

Too much info especially on the charger one.

Just my 2 cents.

Pat Whatley

The address, city, and state on the sign in parking lot of the car lot? Seriously? Is that just in case somebody looking for the place gets there, isn't sure where they are, and needs the address because they can't read the name on the sign?

Both of those look like the typical "type it in and hit print" signs. No layout, no sense of style, nothing is congruent. Wait, there was an (ack) red/blue gradient added to the lettering in one so now it's not just lacking style it's also illegible.

Salmoneye

I say no car on either. There is a lot full of cars, windshields marked up... obviously is is auto sales. The use of some type of road graphic might be nice, let the customer imagine themselves driving down the road in something that they like. I try at all costs not to use cars on these signs.

g&eprinting

HEY,,, GET OFF MY POLE!

Really it's my pole.

That city was horrible for installing a sign. Had to fill out a twenty page booklet of nonsence. WOW. How many colors was a question. My answer "One Million."
I think they didn't like that.

The pole was already on the property not on the street. Why I don't know ???
Questions,,, questions. If a pole falls on your property is it yours???
Does it make a sign?