• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2013 Ford Police Interceptor

zepher

Has anyone done one of these yet? I'm going to be doing one for a department as soon as it comes in (any day now). I wanted to get the graphics printed up and ready before it arrived. I was just needing the actual dimensions of the thing. Their design had been used on Crown Vics for years but this body is a whole lot different on this one. Thanks!

visual800

I go tthe dimensions of the taurus, im about to crank out two for the MPD

door to door is 18" x 72"
front area above grille for decal is 4" x 22"
on the rear there is a space 4.5" x 28" for rear decal

i hope that helps

jfiscus

Rap Master
Jfiscus - How accurate is the template you posted here on 4-19-2012 ?

Run by a dealership & get measurements from a taurus to scale it off of & then it should work well enough if you cannot purchase an actual, already scaled template (like from PVO).

It worked for the graphics I produced using it until I received the template file from PVO in my 2012 update purchase. I am NOT sure this exact file uploaded here is the one that I scaled correctly for output - it's been a while since march!