• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

3D Billboard

Pica Grove

We're working with a customer who wants a very large, very complex, 15' tall by 14' wide by 4' deep 3D feature for a billboard. She thinks we are outrageously priced and I've talked to a national billboard company about 3D pieces and he thinks were very over priced. I recently came across an article about 3D billboards and they mentioned basic 3D billboards can start at $10,000 and massive elaborate ones can be as high as a million. I'm assuming this is for premier customers in premier locations/events.
Has anyone heard of 3D billboard price examples? I know Lamar does them, Outfront Media does them as well. Outfront seemed to convey that they are relatively inexpensive (inflatables) although this was a sales guy and he may have just been trying to get us to provide 3D elements for them super cheap.
We've done other 3D elements of this size and we based our quote on those previous projects, I've just wondering if for the billboard market is there an industry price range when it comes to 3D elements or are they priced as more of a premium feature?
As a side note she originally talked to us in June of 2016 and through out that year about the billboard and she still wants to talk about it but not happy about the price. Part of me thinks she got another quote or a couple that were higher than we were. Again, just looking for any info on costs for this type of stuff from other regions of the country.

Thank you-