• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4Over/Bepo Alternatives

JAMEY

Alright. I have made it clear in another thread that I don't like 4Over's Bepo only accepting the Authorize.net gateway.

The problem I have with Bepo only using Authorize.net is that Authorize.net's interface sucks compared to lets say PayPal's. Looking at the transactions and details is MUCH more streamlined and easier to follow in PayPal's. Not only that, Authorize.net is the gateway, then it has to send it to your Merchant Account (I used Avalon), and then to your bank. So that's 2 places you have to check for your money before it even hits your bank and 3 all together. And the later two update slowly. PayPal does it all in one place and fast.

I have asked 4Over if they were going to implement other gateways/merchants and they said not at this time. Even Google Checkout is much more streamlined and simple for the small business man like myself. But come on now, it seems PayPal has built a strong enough online presence for more people to implement them or even just their merchant account system as a processing option.

On a side note...it should be easier to add BEPO to an iFrame without having to use their page. Put it in OUR page design.

So to conclude my rant and ask the question...

Does anybody here know of a place similar to 4Over that offers something like 4Over's Bepo (adds their store to your website with YOUR prices in short) that also lets us use PayPal or better yet...the PayPal merchant account?

Somebody mentioned Partner Printing. I will be looking into what they can do today.