• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

4over is dead

mark galoob

i have at&t and i have not been able to access 4over website for 2 days going on 3. is anybody else having this problem and if so have you found a fix. ive already got my info in to gotprint as a back up and hopefully get my reseller stuff done, but i like 4over and am familier with it.

mark galoob

omgsideburns

I haven't had an interruption in my service with them. I saw them mention something on Facebook about a problem. I've copy pasted what they posted yesterday...

[h=1]Website Troubleshooting[/h]We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the inability to access our website. We’ve identified a possible solution which will require you to flush your DNS settings. Please follow these steps closely:
Windows Vista and Windows 7 operating systems:
1) Clear the cache from the web browser
2) Reboot the computer
3) Click the Microsoft Start logo in the bottom left corner of the screen
4) Click All Programs
5) Click Accessories
6) RIGHT-click on Command Prompt
7) Select Run As Administrator
8) Type the following and then hit enter: CD\ (The direction of the slash is important. Some will call this one a backslash)
9) Type the following and then hit enter: ipconfig /flushdns

You will see the following info
Windows IP Configuration
Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

Windows 8 Operating Systems
1) Clear the cache from the web browser

2) Reboot the computer

3) Click on the key with the Windows logo and the letter R

4) This will bring up a run window

5) Type the following and then hit enter: CMD

6) When the command window opens type the following and then hit enter: ipconfig /flushdns

You will see the following info
Windows IP Configuration
Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache.

For our MAC users, please follow the instructions below:
http://goo.gl/Rk7Dt - This page offers a walkthrough for clearing your DNS cache settings.http://bit.ly/HYOY8U - This link will direct you to a Google search page that displays multiple alternative walkthroughs.

mark galoob

Mark,

Have you tried a different browser yet? You could try downloading Chrome and see if it helps.
yahoo, chrome, and firefox...none work

i have 3 computers on same network w/ static ip address. 1 is windows xp and the other 2 are win 7...ive tried 4over's supposed fix for every computer, and none work

mark galoob

MrSalumi

try turning the future-box-computer on. There should be a little button on the front indicating the "On" setting. I bet it will help.. ;) (P.S. works fine here)