• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

5' 10' Flatbed Hot Laminator

Mason Wei

New Model
Ancho máximo de laminado: 1300mm/ 51.22''
Longitud máxima de laminado: 2500mm/ 98.5''
Espesor máximo de laminado: 50mm/0.9''
Diámetro del rodillo: 130 mm Silicona (54kg)
Temperatura máxima de laminación: 0-60°C/140°F
1.3*2.5m flatbed cold and hot factory laminator
bf466fe6969c97b8445a92ba0a666d9.jpg

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Looks like an Air hockey table. Not sure we have a need for this technology. Would be interesting to know what that unseen guy is yelling at them though. From the tone, they are fucking it up.

Mason Wei

Looks like an Air hockey table. Not sure we have a need for this technology. Would be interesting to know what that unseen guy is yelling at them though. From the tone, they are fucking it up.
lol, machine for signs and graphics

ChicagoGraphics

Yes, we have two customized machines
1.7m* 4m (16') and 1.7m * 5m(20')

As the platform is too long, we use two sections of platform splicing for the stability of the machine and good laminating effect.

We are the only one in China who can provide this kind of large volume customized machine.
Door-to-door service (DDP) is available for all machines

View attachment 166147 View attachment 166148
I would have to disagree with you on your the only company in China that makes large tabletop laminators, there is a company in Shenzhen that can customize any table size in width & length. The largest one I saw so far was 10'x50' it looked alot like yours only a different color

JBurton

Signtologist
I would have to disagree with you on your the only company in China that makes large tabletop laminators, there is a company in Shenzhen that can customize any table size in width & length. The largest one I saw so far was 10'x50' it looked alot like yours only a different color
I thought about taking a jab at 'the only one in China' remark, as it's evident that no one company owns any unique designs, in China especially. Glad to see our non-local local has it covered.

garyroy

Same old, same old. There are probably 10 companies in China that make these.
I bought one about 8 or 9 years ago from another company in China and had it imported.
This product old news unless it's $2500 US. :roflmao:

ss5520

I still do not understand what stops you from doing this same thing on a regular laminator and not having to contend with the extra space and added expense. We do it all the time.

Mason Wei

Yes, we have two customized machines
1.7m* 4m (16') and 1.7m * 5m(20')

View attachment 166147 View attachment 166148
I've revised it, given the large number of comments about
We can certainly customise larger size flat panels 8m/10m etc
Personally I don't feel it's necessary, larger customised sizes mean higher budgets!
The stability of the machine is the most important thing
Of course, the choice of machine or more reference manufacturers, our factory 16 years Focus on wide laminating(roll to roll and flatbed) machine, for China's domestic industry or have a certain understanding.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Wait... Are you trying to sell something on this forum without a merchant membership? You need to upgrade your membership to solicit here. ... another certain understanding.

Mason Wei

Wait... Are you trying to sell something on this forum without a merchant membership? You need to upgrade your membership to solicit here. ... another certain understanding.
Where do I need to upgrade my merchant membership? Thank you

Evan Gillette

What some do or don't realize is that many or most of the US name brands come from this or other companies as private label machines with a few changes if any.

For example:
I was looking into a new laminator to add to our old faithful Royal Sovereign and since RS is more or less defunct (depending who you talk to) I was looking at the colex options. Specifically this one:

After about 10 minutes of digging/googling I found this:

Assuming a company associated with our friend Mason here. Of course, if I go to buy one I would buy the Colex for pretty obvious reasons. Not sure what my point is.... just some interesting info.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
What some do or don't realize is that many or most of the US name brands come from this or other companies as private label machines with a few changes if any.

For example:
I was looking into a new laminator to add to our old faithful Royal Sovereign and since RS is more or less defunct (depending who you talk to) I was looking at the colex options. Specifically this one:

After about 10 minutes of digging/googling I found this:

Assuming a company associated with our friend Mason here. Of course, if I go to buy one I would buy the Colex for pretty obvious reasons. Not sure what my point is.... just some interesting info.
This actually looks like a nice laminator. https://www.mefu.cn/roll-laminator/pro-series/mf1700-f3.html
I'd buy the cheaper of the 2, that name badge on the machine doesn't make it any better.

Evan Gillette

No the name doesn't make it any better. However, I do prefer to have English labels and be able to plug it into a 120v 60hz outlet :). Plus going with a US label you actually have some recourse/contact if you get a lemon or need help with issues.