• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

53' trailer Wrap Pricing

hardrockwraps

What's the going rate to charge for a 53' trailer, 2 sides, and back.
Printing on Avery or 3M with overlam and labor to intall?

Thanks for the help

MikePro

if you search the forums, there's plenty of posts about pricing inquiries
longstory short... how much do you need to charge?
:popcorn:

Sideshow

I wouldnt go less then 12k.

We did a 24' toy hauler for 5k, only 3 sides, and the company was estatic.

Mosh

Ink is the cheapest thing in my shop. I just keep a couple carts of each color on hand so I really don't notice how much I use. Depends on what color I guess, I know I use more yellow than anything.

shakey0818

I cant even wrap a x-mass present but I'm sure if you post in the Premium section you will find out all the answers you need.

CheapVehicleWrap

Sorry, can't talk price here, but full coverage adding up the SF of what you would use on a regular vehicle would help you estimate what you're planning to cover on a trailer.

10sacer

Trailer wrap

Around here in NASCAR country you would be lucky to get around 9K for a trailer wrap.

These guys are beating each other up to get the team haulers. They are larger than a standard 53' trailer - but the good ones have no rivets.

There's also a fair amount of quoting on 3M and installing something much cheaper going on, too.

Design charge is always separate

Christian @ 2CT Media

We just won a bid to wrap a 53' LowBoy Double Decker using 3M 1080 CF with 3M 680 Reflective graphic overlays for $16,500. This material is roughly 3 times more expensive than 3M IJ180Cv3 w/ 8518 Lam.

bigben

wow! I've just charged 7k for a 53ft + a 18ft with tons of rivets (without design) and I barely got the job. It's seems business up here is more difficult...

Mikeifg

I'm around 6k. I do them all the time at my shop. I can install one in a day with no doors 2 days on a moving trailer Kentucky unit.

boxerbay

BRILLIANT!!!

I just quoted a 51' for 13K.

We get a lot of low ballers here too. I quote then they come back with a competitors low ball number. I tell them jump on it! Then I see the truck 3 months later with cheap calendered vinyl on it with lifts and pixelated low res prints with the rivets blistering. I bet they dont get a lot of repeat customers. Clients think all wraps are the same until they fail one year later.