• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

53' trailer Wrap Pricing

ProWraps

i wish you didnt have to. but sadly, its true. you have to realize that around here, the materials have become a means to an end. there is no markup on them anymore. you get what you paid for them if you are lucky, and then you are just a paid installer. $2-$3 sq/ft.

the printer, the printing, the bullshit that goes into it, is free. its pretty sad.

HulkSmash

i wish you didnt have to. but sadly, its true. you have to realize that around here, the materials have become a means to an end. there is no markup on them anymore. you get what you paid for them if you are lucky, and then you are just a paid installer. $2-$3 sq/ft.

the printer, the printing, the bullshit that goes into it, is free. its pretty sad.

move to CO.

Craig Sjoquist

lol ...Hey Pro Wraps your funny .. you bash me because I bash vinyl and my poor English ( I bash vinyl cause they bashed paint ) so it is fun lol for now.

Anyway I hand letter my window splash advertising in shop then ride my bicycle to install most jobs sold mostly off the net ...low cost and since the vinyl / print shops here have destroyed prices I used to get before PCs..... I sell at $6 per sq.ft. last year $5 per sq ft. and I should be selling them at $10 per sq ft this is a fair average but I know there is sign print shops selling here at your price of $5 per sq ft ... also my price for installs of vinyl is $100 per hour.... ya know what PRO WRAPS ... YOUR CHEAP lol lol had to say that since you like to bash me so much lol ... hey no hard feelings your still ok this is just in fun lol

buttons

lol ...Hey Pro Wraps your funny .. you bash me because I bash vinyl and my poor English ( I bash vinyl cause they bashed paint ) so it is fun lol for now.

Anyway I hand letter my window splash advertising in shop then ride my bicycle to install most jobs sold mostly off the net ...low cost and since the vinyl / print shops here have destroyed prices I used to get before PCs..... I sell at $6 per sq.ft. last year $5 per sq ft. and I should be selling them at $10 per sq ft this is a fair average but I know there is sign print shops selling here at your price of $5 per sq ft ... also my price for installs of vinyl is $100 per hour.... ya know what PRO WRAPS ... YOUR CHEAP lol lol had to say that since you like to bash me so much lol ... hey no hard feelings your still ok this is just in fun lol

You're is the proper word you're looking for.

HulkSmash

He doesn't bash you, he makes comments on how little sense your posts make.

I really dont get what you're trying here.

CheapVehicleWrap

Can't you just simply tell the client that the SQ of their windows are double what they really are and make what you want? I mean they're not likely to go and measure the thing and you keep the SF price down.

Are you sure about that ? We just finished 10 aero box trucks in your neck of the woods for $3150 each. Just two sides and rear roll up.