• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

8859 avery business card template

OldPaint

i have COREL X3. guy brought me some business card sheets from AVERY. well, i figured it was just like mine 8171 template. BUT NOOOOO these are something new.........AVERY 8859. COREL X3dont have it. i went to AVERY SITE D/L it, but can only use it in WORD!!!!! i got the cards printed, and saved it in word. but had to print them as JPEGS. wondering if any of you with COREL X6 can look in the lables ans see if that 8859 template is in there. and is there any way it can be brought over to X3.
thanks

Locals Find!

Save yourself time and the client some money. Take your design from Corel X3 save it as a 600 dpi .jpg with bleed at 3.625 x 2.125 keep all your text inside of 2.75 x 1.75.

Then go to 4over order a set of cards for him and be done with the whole thing. For the cost of 1000 cards there he will end up with a quality card for about the price of that crap Avery sells that will make you 250 or so at best.

CanuckSigns

I can't believe I'm going to say this but...
I agree with Addie, not worth your time, suprise your client with some nice professional looking cards!

OldPaint

tanks.....for tellin em what i knew......now DOES COREL x6 have the 8859 template in it???? that would be helpful. the guy actually had me go to GOTPRINT....500 cards $8.50. i asked him why not just got there..he wanted them TODAY...