• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

a couple wraps

Kwiksigns

wookie
did not design the cupcake, grumman wrap.

did design the sell your car here wrap. I was really proud of myself for installing that bumper in one piece without overstretching.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    274.8 KB · Views: 144
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 105
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    459.1 KB · Views: 111
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    314.5 KB · Views: 105
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 103
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    292.4 KB · Views: 102
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    340.2 KB · Views: 117
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 114

HulkSmash

good job on the install for your wraps.
but that design for the cupcakes kinda wants to make me gouge my eyes out.

ChicagoGraphics

What is it with customers wanting shyty clipart compared to real pictures in your case cupcakes, looking at it makes me wanna gag. Nice install though.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Good job. You should've talked them into wrapping that front bumper and making it look nicer.

ProWraps

even the real meaning is hillarious.

we beat MOST carmax offers, that WE SEE.

rofl. thats a formula for success right there boy.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
even the real meaning is hillarious.

we beat MOST carmax offers, that WE SEE.

rofl. thats a formula for success right there boy.

I was thinking the same thing, if they did not see it, does that mean it never existed? This is a serious conundrum.

These layouts have issues with design and content. I applaud you on the bumper application, but the design needs work. It could have communicated more effectively and look better with a little more thought

Si Allen

Big deal ... let's see you wrap this:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• old car.jpg
    old car.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 84

ProWraps

We use 8 year outdoor rated 3M vinyls!

to which of these 3M products do you speak of on your website? i would love to offer an 8 year product.

Craig Sjoquist

The blue one ... likes the hood ..The side a bit busy but that's good for getting noticed selling ... the back well on install off center but will not be noticed much.

The panel truck guess it sells or delivers cupcakes but egad don't ever design garbage like that very glad you didn't.

Good installs