• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

a couple wraps

Dan Antonelli

Installs look great. Sad to see the design on the cupcake one. Really wasted opportunity to do something cool. The problem probably had more to do with their lack of branding. Most businesses don't seem to understand that before you can make an effective wrap, you need a good brand message. Pretty photos do not represent your brand (hence the reason why we nearly NEVER advocate using any photos on a wrap).

From my perspective, effective wraps are ALL about the brand. Everything else is usually just fluff at the expense of legibility, and memorability.

Kwiksigns

wookie
The carmax guy is really a f***ing moron. we all told him not to put that asinine wording on there but he refused to listen to any logic. and sorry, but I am not about to let him go somewhere else because I won't put it on there for him. I agree with most of everything said about the design. The entire thing was done in under a week, which is pretty quick turnaround for us.

The cupcake guy didn't want to wrap the bumper because it was in really bad shape and nobody really wanted to sand it down and paint it. Sure, the design might look ridiculous but when we put it outside our shop, they are sure getting a lot of orders and has brought a few people in our shop.

wildside

what i dont get is why people use the phone number that spells something and then tells you the fricken number anyway....:frustrated:

plus most cell phones don't have the letters and numbers matched up like that anymore.... a company here does it and i don't get it, either give me the number or give me a spelling, but the spelling will not get a call....:noway: reason is if i dial their number on my phone i am calling 785-243-##!' ....ummm yeah, well played.......