• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A little help....What would you have charged for this RIG

onlyjames

The World Is Never Enough
This is an 80' rig with full color (some black) tribal graphics.

I had to hand cut all of the full color graphics.

I also came up with the design and went through about 10-15 proof's with the customer.

Located in the Washington DC area....

Where would you be?

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What's more important... where are you on this ??

This is something that has been discussed time after time about the demographics play a large part in these types of threads. What someone here at 101 might get could be off by $100's if not $1,000's..... so it would be far easier for you to post what you got and discuss it from there.

No one is gonna know or care about all the incidentals of how you had to hand cut or go back and forth with a customer.... they're only going to relate to the actual job, design, production and execution for a job such as this. So many things come into play on this that you're going first with the numbers opens up for quite a bit more conversation.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yes you're correct, but read the statement at the top for all to read as to what might work better for you....

Sales, Marketing, Pricing Etc. Use this forum to talk about the business of sign making. How to grow your business and how to help your bottom line. Viewable by all members. For privacy, often better information, and access to archived threads, join our Premium Forums. Click for Subscription Information.

Some people don't feel comfortable offering up all this information on a section that can be viewed by 100% of anyone dropping by 101. I'm sure you understand. If not.... by you're mentioning your number..... your competition and even possible customers can see what you charged and possibly your competition will undercut you or a customer will read all of the information that will follow and use it against you on a future job... or possibly someone else's potential customer will have some ammo to get someone to lower their prices. Discussing this stuff in the open helps no one at all.

Techniques, strategies and structure will better help you in this section.

onlyjames

The World Is Never Enough
Thanks, but on this one Im not too worried about any of those issues.

I have been a premium member here recently (just ended) and I will be again soon.

Just needed to get a few opinions on this job (for those who would like to offer up their 2 cents), thats it