• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A sign related food subject......................................................................................

DL Signs

Never go against the family
That's Okay, I did the same thing. I forgot to take a picture of what I had today....... BUT IT HAD MEAT WITH IT.
You ever get up to Wisconsin (god knows why anyone would want to), I'll make you one of my burgers, this one's called the OGB (Orgasmic Grease Bomb). Plenty of meat 2/3+ pounds, lots of cheese, sweet onions sauted in real butter, toasted buns...

Attachments

• 283012678_7412724122103155_5379553056817514392_n.jpg
    283012678_7412724122103155_5379553056817514392_n.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 76

jochwat

Graphics Department
Or if you ever get out to North Judson, Indiana (and I know you won't, but you'd miss some fine backyard BBQ), you can take a crack at this craziness from The Point Drive In:

knucklesammitch.jpg

It's a challenge-burger called the Knuckle Sandwich. Completing it within 25 minutes won't make it free, but you'll get a $20 gift card and a memorial t-shirt (that I had a hand in producing, thank you, thank you). You have to eat a regular order of fries, a regular-sized milkshake, and the Knuckle Sandwich, which is: a pork tenderloin patty, three cheeseburger patties, eight (8) strips of bacon, a hot dog, a Maxwell polish, three mozzarella sticks, fried pickles, and onion rings. Definitely clocks in at 3+ pounds. I keep threatening to give it a try, since I was nice and honest and didn't just print myself an extra shirt. Gotta earn that shirt legitimately. And then bury me in it afterward.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Forget about the winning a t-shirt. Sign up for a 5 million dollar health policy and eat one of those things a week and within about a year, you'll suffer a major heart attack and your wife will be filthy rich and you will be super happy from going in this fashion.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Don't give my wife any Ideas Gino... That's the kind of stuff that keeps my cardiologist in business, he might go in for a split on that insurance :oops:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Or if you ever get out to North Judson, Indiana (and I know you won't, but you'd miss some fine backyard BBQ), you can take a crack at this craziness from The Point Drive In:

View attachment 162460

It's a challenge-burger called the Knuckle Sandwich. Completing it within 25 minutes won't make it free, but you'll get a $20 gift card and a memorial t-shirt (that I had a hand in producing, thank you, thank you). You have to eat a regular order of fries, a regular-sized milkshake, and the Knuckle Sandwich, which is: a pork tenderloin patty, three cheeseburger patties, eight (8) strips of bacon, a hot dog, a Maxwell polish, three mozzarella sticks, fried pickles, and onion rings. Definitely clocks in at 3+ pounds. I keep threatening to give it a try, since I was nice and honest and didn't just print myself an extra shirt. Gotta earn that shirt legitimately. And then bury me in it afterward.
Sounds like an episode of Man Vs Food.

jochwat

Graphics Department
F*ck that. I'm one to enjoy every bite of something like this. But now you're waving a challenge and reward at me? Goddamnit all, ok, order me 2, I'll choke down the first and enjoy the second.
That's how I feel when I watch these challenges on TV / YouTube. The food often looks fantastic, but there's no joy. Just the mechanics of eating quickly. Too fast for flavor. So I'm with you there, but I wouldn't be able to order the second "enjoyable" one for about a month.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, the wife was at the farmer's market and picked up this little baby for me. About 15" long and packed full of goodies. What we call............ an Italian Sandwich. Not a hero, not a sub, not a hoagie or a grinder and definitely not a panini.

I didn't know which was a better gaze ?? Full on or cut in half to see the innards. Eat your hearts out you juicers................

lunch 11-10.jpg

juicer