• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ADA signs, directories, room identification signs...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
hes just a sub-contracted installer, gino

Yeah, I got that impression, then I didn't. With his doing all the legwork it sounded more like his job from start to finish.

However, it's still good to know these things for future jobs.

If someone told you to put these super soft discs on your car, when something else is far better and safer.... wouldn't you want someone to tell you before the damage was done... even the guy installing them, if the parts guy speced it out wrong ??

Moze

Yeah, I got that impression, then I didn't. With his doing all the legwork it sounded more like his job from start to finish.

However, it's still good to know these things for future jobs.

Another company handled everything...my only role was to pick the signs up and install them.

I agree 100% on knowing for the future and am really appreciative of the knowledge being given. Exactly why I became a supporting member on my second day here. This forum contains a wealth of knowledge and is worth every penny.

If someone told you to put these super soft discs on your car, when something else is far better and safer.... wouldn't you want someone to tell you before the damage was done... even the guy installing them, if the parts guy speced it out wrong ??
[/INDENT]

Yes sir, we're definitely on the same page. The color/contrast issue will definitely be something I'm more aware of going forward - whether it's technically my responsibility or not.

Thank you again for your input - it's appreciated.