• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

air purifier

Techman

THOSE machines produce ozone which is a oxygen molecule.

It is a colorless unstable toxic gas with a noticeable odor and powerful oxidizing properties. It is formed from oxygen by electrical discharges or ultraviolet light. It differs from normal oxygen (O2) in having three atoms in its molecule (O3).

If this stuff can rust metal in just days think about what it is doing to the lungs of a human. The damage is subtle for some. Others suffer distress and have no idea why?

CanuckSigns

THOSE machines produce ozone which is a oxygen molecule.

It is a colorless unstable toxic gas with a noticeable odor and powerful oxidizing properties. It is formed from oxygen by electrical discharges or ultraviolet light. It differs from normal oxygen (O2) in having three atoms in its molecule (O3).

If this stuff can rust metal in just days think about what it is doing to the lungs of a human. The damage is subtle for some. Others suffer distress and have no idea why?

Water also rusts metal in a matter of days, hours even, I should stop injesting such a harmful substance!