• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anapurna M Series.....................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Awww...... now you're all mad and moody. So Sorry. Didn't mean to ruin your day. By the way..... smoke what ?? You didn't finish your sentence..... or whatever it was when you dropped your thought. New meds, I guess, huh ??

skyhigh

hey dude.....
Simply tried to offer some reassurance that I also thought (from your initial post) that the breaker could indeed be the problem. Problems that prevent you from doing your job are frustrating.

So why the F'n attitude, I don't know....but whatever.

My second thought was....
Why is this veteran of electrical knowledge (or so you let on) asking on a sign forum how to diagnose an electrical problem?
Why did someone have to tell you that the breaker may be bad? Gotta tell ya smokey, any electrician would suspected a faulty breaker in the top 2 reasons for your problem. (rule of thumb...check the simplest things first).
FYI. A faulty breaker is not uncommon.......new or 8 years old.

PS. Don't worry about my meds dude. I never pretend to be something I'm not. Evidently your NOT taking your meds.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What gives with you ?? Just throwing dumb sh!t out there, hoping someone from yesteryear will remember things that don't even take place anymore ?? Try to stop living in the past, even though you quit and got out of the sign business and don't really care what's happening. You might wanna give keeping up with the times a chance, since your meds seem to have put you into a fog.

See ya round..................:peace!:

skyhigh

what in the world are you talking about?
you are either bi-polar, on dope, or simply confused.

almost forgot about drunk. :confused:

keeping up with the times???? Did you quit drinking?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nope. I need to have at least one vice.

So, you managed to railroad, yet another thread, with your inept reasoning powers due to your meds, once again.

Thanks buddy.:toasting:

skyhigh

yep......giving reassuring advice that I thought the breaker was your only problem.
What a way to railroad the thread.:eek:

you railroaded you own thread. It wasn't my advice, rather the person that gave it.

Johnny Best

skyhigh sending his cards out...
xmas card.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
New breaker came in and the thing is working flawlessly...... (knock on wood) so far.

Thank you all who helped and those who tried to help. When we all help each other, it's a great thing.
:awesome: