• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Another pool table to restore!

SignManiac

Okay so I just bought a second pool table for my man cave in progress. I stole it for $300.00. It's a vintage 1964 Brunswick Viscount model and from what I've been able to find out, the table is based on their Gold Crown models, one of the best they make. I'm going to strip it down like my other table I did with the carbon fiber look. Here's a few before shots of the table along with the color scheme I plan to use on this one.

I'll replace with new rail cushions and top of the line cloth, and finish off with a new set of Aramith super pro balls made in Belgium. The entire room theme is steampunk and I have many more ideas.

Attachments

• IMG_4858.jpg
    IMG_4858.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_4859.jpg
    IMG_4859.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_4860.jpg
    IMG_4860.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_4861.jpg
    IMG_4861.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_4862.jpg
    IMG_4862.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 81
  • viscount-catalog-2.jpg
    viscount-catalog-2.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 67
  • New color scheme.jpg
    New color scheme.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 77

SignManiac

At first I was going to design something like this but thought it might be too distracting for a pool table, so I'm going to do the shuffleboard table more like this.

Attachments

• steampunk.jpg
    steampunk.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 66

SignManiac

Yes the space doesn't house my business anymore. I moved the company a year ago into a larger building so my old shop, all 6,000 s.f. is just for me to play in. Don't think I'll put another table back in at the new office. I have about 2,000 s.f. of air conditioned area for the man cave and the other 4,000 s.f. is to store our company floats in until we pull them out for next years parades. I may steal a small portion of that space to put in an indoor putting green or golf simulator. The zip line is out since the floats are in the way. I'm just taking my time and building it as I go. Should keep me out of trouble for a little while.

SignManiac

That's gonna look awesome. Bet there aren't a lot of sign shops that feature one pool table let alone TWO of them!

ps. I saw one your airport signs (Zephyrhills...?) on the news the other day. I think they were talking about the lotto winner or something or other.

I saw quite a few signs of mine on tv. Kinda weird in a way.