• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any gallery's that generate thumbs and all for you?

S

scarface

Hey, I am currently using light box on my website but want something alittle easier to maintain.

I have seen flash gallery (free) and slide show pro but even though flash gallery generates thumbs, i just don't like that you cannot embed multiple galleries in the same page even though the directories to the images are changed.

I'd like something that's low cost and if possible a "flip book" such as isigns gallery that joe created for him. Doesn't have to be though but would be nice.

Thanks!

iSign

islandsign.com for any who want to see what Joe Diaz built for me. Then click on "Gallery"

I'd say just hire Joe... sometimes you have to choose "low cost" or "what you really want' ...and so do your customers. You don't want them to always choose "low cost" so maybe you shouldn't either when it comes to the marketing that sets the tone for your own future presence in the marketplace.