• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any Humans that actually work on Summa plotters in the United States

Johnny Best

What theie office looks like.

Attachments

• summa.jpg
    summa.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 84

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
We have a Summa cutter repair site and I think we're the only Summa dealer that offers this service. There is a "depot assessment" that we offer where you can ship us your cutter for a full evaluation and we test everything including the various electronic boards, motors, belts, sensors, etc. and I am sure our guys can figure out what is going on with the error messages you are getting. We could probably figure everything out over the phone without having to ship us the cutter as well and that would be a less expensive option. I would give our tech team a call at 800-323-9766 and they can give you some different options. We used to own and operate Summa for over 20 years so we know what we're doing when it comes to Summa.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext. 112
philj@airmark.com

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
On that note - Phil is a great guy. I have dealt with them on service (way out of warranty) a few times over the years both when they were Summa and as Airmark and their support on the phone was more than helpful.

Dubb Wheeler

What theie office looks like.
hands down worst customer support I have ever seen. I asked for a list of service dealers and they replied with " we already gave you that" I mean they spent as much time typing that response as it would have taken to give me the list. which they did.... a year ago, for the same issue that has yet to be fixed.

Dubb Wheeler

We have a Summa cutter repair site and I think we're the only Summa dealer that offers this service. There is a "depot assessment" that we offer where you can ship us your cutter for a full evaluation and we test everything including the various electronic boards, motors, belts, sensors, etc. and I am sure our guys can figure out what is going on with the error messages you are getting. We could probably figure everything out over the phone without having to ship us the cutter as well and that would be a less expensive option. I would give our tech team a call at 800-323-9766 and they can give you some different options. We used to own and operate Summa for over 20 years so we know what we're doing when it comes to Summa.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext. 112
philj@airmark.com
Phil, Thx for the response. I have left a message for them to call me back. Hopefully they can save this thing. I cant imagine it being much of a problem.

Dubb Wheeler

Phil, Thx for the response. I have left a message for them to call me back. Hopefully they can save this thing. I cant imagine it being much of a problem.
Phil,

I have finally figured this thing out I think in large part due to Allen at Airmark. He was extremally helpful and professional. And because of that I will be placing an order for some misc. supplies. I appreciate the help and you have gained a customer.

P.S. It was a loose wire between the sensor and the main board.

Thx to everyone who took the time to make suggestions.