• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any templates out there for vehicle graphics (to fit in the recess)

tanisha

Hi, I have a couple of vans coming up to add graphics too and was wondering if there were any websites with templates (i expect to pay) where i can get the size and shape of the recess's of the sides and doors so i can cut them straight out on the printer. I've asked something similar before and got hate saying I should just trim it whilst its on the but I am awaiting surgery on my arm for nerve damage so I don't have the steadiest of arms at the moment to free hand the cut. Tia x

Graphic Extremes

Knows To Little
I haven't seen any wrap templates that include the recesses of the vehicle if your talking about the door jam areas. If these are available I would love to know where to get them

brdesign

Maybe try using knifeless tape to cut it out on the vehicle, I have yet to find a template accurate enough to precut it.