• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anybody have any good leads on CHEAP wholesale mesh banner printers?

I know, I know.. Cheap is a horrible word.. I am trying to compete with whomever is printing these hockey goal creases and I honestly have no idea how they sell them (and at retail I might add, to anyone that calls!) for what they do.. For this particular crease it is 12' wide x 6' tall.. And somehow this company who sells everything to do with hockey rinks, is selling both creases for get ready.... $ 200.00 freaking dollars.... Its 144 sqft of mesh alone.. Any ideas? I wonder if they arent sourcing them from China...
Thanks for any input!

Christian @ 2CT Media

I know, I know.. Cheap is a horrible word.. I am trying to compete with whomever is printing these hockey goal creases and I honestly have no idea how they sell them (and at retail I might add, to anyone that calls!) for what they do.. For this particular crease it is 12' wide x 6' tall.. And somehow this company who sells everything to do with hockey rinks, is selling both creases for get ready.... $ 200.00 freaking dollars.... Its 144 sqft of mesh alone.. Any ideas? I wonder if they arent sourcing them from China...
Thanks for any input!

Is there finishing involved?

$1.25/sq is not that out of the realm, stupid at retail but doable.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
It will be pretty difficult to outsource this work and make money, are they doing a lot of them or is it just one big job? Might be worth subbing direct to one of the bigger MM in here and working out a small commission. You can pick up a cheap Chinese printer but your really asking for trouble as the tech support might be non-existent.

It will be pretty difficult to outsource this work and make money, are they doing a lot of them or is it just one big job? Might be worth subbing direct to one of the bigger MM in here and working out a small commission. You can pick up a cheap Chinese printer but your really asking for trouble as the tech support might be non-existent.

I dont need to make much money if at all on these. These go along with a kit. The kit I produce in house and make good margins on those.. If I had a 72" printer all would be great! lol Thanks for the help thus far!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I dont need to make much money if at all on these. These go along with a kit. The kit I produce in house and make good margins on those.. If I had a 72" printer all would be great! lol Thanks for the help thus far!

Ok I can understand that one, try getting in touch with Nate from Queen City Wraps. They are a MM on here and might be able to help you out, they do great work. I am sure their are some other guys in here who could get this done for you. Good luck and hope you nail it!

Z SIGNS

Why even bother trying to compete with 1.25 s/f
forget about that job and move onto something you can make money off of

SignStudent

Signs2Trade is a wholesaler at about the same price. You wouldn't make any profit but I guess if it helps you get the other more profitable work from them it's worth it.

Edit: b2sign.com is even cheaper.