• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone a good source for high-rez Pepsi graphics?

Snappy

I've been doing a lot of work for our local Pepsi bottling plant. It involves redoing a lot of restaurant and gas station storefronts where they want large Pepsi bottles and other official graphics. They obviously have a graphics site they can access, because they will send me several very nice high-rez graphics, but then there will always have a few that aren't, and it's difficult to keep having the guy there try to find what I need and send it to me. They have told me that Pepsi won't allow them to give me the log-in to go get the graphics directly myself. Has anyone dealt with Pepsi and know if there is a site that we sign shops can access for graphics? I've spent a good bit of time looking online, but can't find the ones I need, that I KNOW they have in their official site.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
We do a TON of stuff for Pepsi. There is one person there who can get me good quality assets, there are others who will make me scour the interwebs for images. It's kind of all over the place.