• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone able to open .ve files and convert them to .eps or .ai ?? I heard Flexi 8.0 will ??

Oleeo

Someone sent me some files in .ve format and I can't seem to find any way to convert them
Any help would be appreciated
I can't upload the files on here the extension isn't allowed
Thanks,

Oleeo

I tried my flexi 7.0 and that wont open it, someone said 8.0 would ?
I did try changing the extension fs but still didn't work

MrDav3C

Wow! Sign Studio takes me back a few years!

We used to use this in the 90s / early 2000s, I came across an old dongle for this a couple of weeks ago & was pretty impressed we still had it!

Unfortunately we no have no way of opening these files anymore, sorry I can't be of any help!

IsItFasst

I tried my flexi 7.0 and that wont open it, someone said 8.0 would ?
I did try changing the extension fs but still didn't work
The only reason I could think it wouldn't open it it would be if it was created in a newer version than what you have. Normally you can simply open the file by changing the option when opening from "All Readable" to "All Files" and it will open from there. I still have some really old VE files I open on occasion. VE is the same format as FS, but just rebranded as Signwarehouse's software brand (Vinyl Express). I used it for the first few years when I started, eventually moving over to Flexi 7-point-something. If no luck, you can PM me and we will figure out a way for you to get me the file and I'll see if I can open it in a newer version of Flexi I use.

Oleeo

The only reason I could think it wouldn't open it it would be if it was created in a newer version than what you have. Normally you can simply open the file by changing the option when opening from "All Readable" to "All Files" and it will open from there. I still have some really old VE files I open on occasion. VE is the same format as FS, but just rebranded as Signwarehouse's software brand (Vinyl Express). I used it for the first few years when I started, eventually moving over to Flexi 7-point-something. If no luck, you can PM me and we will figure out a way for you to get me the file and I'll see if I can open it in a newer version of Flexi I use.
Thanks, I had an old computer with Vinyl Express on it that someone gave me and was able to open it thanks everyone for your help !!