• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone do one of the new Jeep Cherokees yet?

SolitaryT

I have a customer who's wanting a partial wrap, and I have a couple of lo-res and slanty pictures of this new Jeep Fiat... I mean Jeep Cherokee... that I have to draw up. Has anyone laid out a new Cherokee yet, and/or does anyone know where a vector template for one of these guys may exist (and for how much $$$)?

Thanks a bunch in advance.

phototec

I have a customer who's wanting a partial wrap, and I have a couple of lo-res and slanty pictures of this new Jeep Fiat... I mean Jeep Cherokee... that I have to draw up. Has anyone laid out a new Cherokee yet, and/or does anyone know where a vector template for one of these guys may exist (and for how much $$$)?

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Here is the trick I use:

Use Google to search for 2014 Jeep Cherokee brochure in PDF (see photo below), download the PDF and open the brochure in illy, the 2014 Jeep Cherokee PDF brochure I downloaded has a vector vehicle outline for side view and front view on page 13 (see photo below).

Copy the vector vehicle outline and open a new document and scale the vector vehicle outline to the proper wheel base size of 106.26 for the 4x2 or one of the other wheelbase dimensions listed for a 4x4.

:thumb:

Attachments

• 2014 Jeep Cherokee Brochure_Page_01.jpg
    2014 Jeep Cherokee Brochure_Page_01.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 81
  • 2014 Jeep Cherokee.jpg
    2014 Jeep Cherokee.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 84