• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone have experience dealing with Fisher Textiles?

AnaF

If you have ever dealt with / ordered from Fisher Textiles, I am curious to know how your experience with them has been because I am having a heck of a time!

First, get ready for my rant :big laugh:
Registered for a username request online in mid-Sept and it took me three phone calls, a voice mail and and an email to their head office over a one week span to have anyone even grant that request. As of a week ago, I am finally able to log in, but I still cannot access any pricing because apparently my regional sales rep, Ralph, has to "consult with me" to make appropriate material recommendations, which are then added to my portal account.

This already seems like a convoluted & archaic way of onboarding new/potential clients to me, but I hoped/figured that the hands-on personalized approach of a sales rep could be beneficial. However, to date - has Ralph taken it upon himself to reach out? No. Has he acknowledged a single one of my emails? No. Has he ever answered his phone or returned any of my calls? No.

Any tips on how to work with Fisher Textiles or if there's an individual there you recommend who has provided reliable customer service - I am all ears!