• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone used Trendfilm before?

busypc

I have a new customer that we will be doing signage and fleet graphics for. In the past their company uses Trendfilm 6500 series vinyl. They are requesting that we use the same. I had actually never heard of it before. It is distributed by Gregory and seems to be their "house" vinyl. Does anyone know anything about it?

Marlene

I use it all the time and it is good. I think it is put out by 3M as the color charts are the same. I have not had any issues with it and I have a lot of it out there and have for years.

busypc

I figured it was manufactured by Oracal, 3M or Avery. We usually use Oracal or 3M. I guess I'll order some so I can tell the customer that he's getting exactly the same vinyl as he has used in the past. Thanks for your help.

DrCAS

I have found it to be a good value. It cuts and weeds well. I have never had a problem with it.

B Snyder

Unless it's changed recently Trendfilm has been made by 3M for as long as I can remember...which is about 10 years.

I don't believe Oracal has ever private labeled their products in the U.S.