• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone want to trade likes on FACEBOOK?

CES020

Thanks for the Likes :) Some of you "Liked" from a personal page and as a business, I can't "Like" you back. In some cases, I knew who was who, but a couple of people, I didn't know who they were, business wise, so I couldn't "Like" back. I'm new to all this "Liking", so if I'm doing something wrong, please let me know how to fix it.

Thanks!

Bly

Thanks for the Likes :) Some of you "Liked" from a personal page and as a business, I can't "Like" you back. In some cases, I knew who was who, but a couple of people, I didn't know who they were, business wise, so I couldn't "Like" back. I'm new to all this "Liking", so if I'm doing something wrong, please let me know how to fix it.

Thanks!

Same here.
Thanks for all your likes but if you liek me as a person I can't like you back.

I've gone through everyone in that list above so if you're in there consider yourself liked.

WildWestDesigns

Thanks for the Likes :) Some of you "Liked" from a personal page and as a business, I can't "Like" you back.

At least want to do the liking from the personal profile as that goes towards the fan count. Liking while using your business page doesn't go towards that count.