• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Are you kidding me!??!??! LOL

FatCat

Got a customer inquiry through our website today that left me a little bewildered - yes this is 100% real.
So naturally, I thought I would share it with you all in hopes it will bring a chuckle to your day....enjoy!
(I covered up the real names and locations with XXXXX)

You have received a new contact form message.
Name : XXXXX
Email : xxxxxxxxxxx.com

Hello, my name is XXXXX and I am the manager of a company based here in XXXXX, Ohio called XXXXX. We have a location at XXXXX Mall and The Mall at XXXXX.

We are looking to have a sign installed at the XXXXX Mall in XXXXX, Ohio. We are looking for something very cheap and a quick turn around. If that is something you can possibly put together, awesome! If not, we understand.

I have multiple pictures I can send you through an e-mail to make the process easier.

I will reiterate that we are looking for fast and cheap. This is a standard e-mail that we are sending out to multiple companies. The first one that sends us one we like and that we feel meets our standards, we will go with.

Thanks,
XXXXX

He's a silver tongued devil that makes me want to drop everything and get right to work on his sign needs, right?....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Big Laugh:omg::ROFLMAO:

d fleming

dear xxxxx, we would be happy to scotch tape a beautiful 8.5x11 sign to your glass door at the mall.:ROFLMAO:

TammieH

So they want fast, cheap and a bidding war, and they want a design that they will approve, that meets their standards :ROFLMAO:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Has to be a scam
I just logged into xxxxxxxxx.com and there are lot of services offered but I didn't see any web based email hosting services available to match that address.

wayne k
guam usa

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Although, I'm sure he'll give ALL of his future business to the winner. Maybe even tell his friends.

Johnny Best

I will reiterate that we are looking for fast and cheap.
When I was a young man those were qualities I looked for in women.
So FatCat, did you email him back with any of the suggested replies.