• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Back at the lab

Kaiser

Hey guys, First and foremost, thanks for all the extremeley valuable advice I have recieved on this forum, I wish there was a way I could repay you all. I might just be able to add a review for each of the machines I have seen over the past year but that still wouldnt be payment enough for the help and knowledge I have gained surfing threads here.

I do have one more question, as you all know, here in Portugal the economic crisis gets worse by the day. I am planning on cutting costs in my dept. by creating my own primers and washes. I know of some of you that have alot of experience in this and was wondering if you could guide me of what to look out for or what precautions to take or is it simply using the percentages we see on the msds' ?

Vinylman

You might want to PM one of our resident experts. "artbot" is on the top of my list. He has done tons of research in the areas you seem to be referring to.