• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Band Poster

Joe Diaz

It's not the easiest to read but here is a poster I did a little while back for our band:
attachment.php

Attachments

• willie makit poster 27th.jpg
    willie makit poster 27th.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 130

niksagkram

Like you said, not the easiest to read, but I love it anyway. Though I did read "Betty Don'ts" as Betty Donts". Don't see the apostrophe.

Great job.

Mark

Joe Diaz

Like you said, not the easiest to read, but I love it anyway. Though I did read "Betty Don'ts" as Betty Donts". Don't see the apostrophe.

Great job.

Mark

Thanks, It was discussed when we came up with the name. The argument was made that people don't tend to have apostrophes in their name and since Betty Dont is supposed to look like a name, we put it up for a band vote and the apostrophe lost. We've also had people at first glance pronounce makit in a way that rhymes with smack it. But most people get it right away and have a good chuckle. We're just doing this thing for fun and play mostly at local bars and a few gigs at a city about 40 miles away that have several college campuses. If this were a sign for a business I would have taken a different approach design-wise and it would have probably been easier to read.

Bretbyron

We don't really have any music online right now, We just started last Nov. and mainly just play covers. I play bass and backup sing.

Joe,

I dig your artwork. Do a live recording if you can't get studio time and put it on reverbnation.com . That way you can show prospective venues your sound. It will help you guys get gigs.:rock-n-roll:

Here is my old band form 10 years ago : http://www.reverbnation.com/thedeadlyrhythm WARNING Graphic Language. I'm the drummer.