• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best 3 Year Digital Print Vinyl

wolf

Hello can anyone please help me.

I am looking for a short term vinyl that has a waterproof adhesive.

It needs to last about 3 years digitally printed outdoors.

Does anyone have any suggestions with real time experience with a particular type of brand of vinyl eg Avery 3000PP or anything similar.

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks

Joe

2B

the 2 that come to mind with your requirements are ORAJET 3651 & 3M IJ35

IJ 35C is used here and no issues to mention

CS-SignSupply-TT

Just a couple of things to consider. First, depending on the weather environment, you may begin to see "shrinkage" before the end of three years. Second, although it will increase material costs, you SHOULD laminate. Finally, if you are responsible for UN-WRAPPING at the end of three years, solvent based adhesives will prove quite troublesome to remove. Finally, finally, what about an inexpensive "air egress" vinyl?

petesign

IJ35-(10 or 20)C is a relatively inexpensive air-egress vinyl. We use it for a LOT of applications.

MontereySigns

3 Year Air Egress Vinyl

We've had a lot of success with LG LD383TG. It's a 3 year, air-egress vinyl. Because it has a repositionable adhesive it applies very easily and removes without leaving a bunch of adhesive on the substrate. Our cost for a 54" x 150 roll is typically $175.

Clive Turner

Hello can anyone please help me.

I am looking for a short term vinyl that has a waterproof adhesive.

It needs to last about 3 years digitally printed outdoors.

Does anyone have any suggestions with real time experience with a particular type of brand of vinyl eg Avery 3000PP or anything similar.

Would appreciate your help.

Thanks

Joe
Hi Joe

We at Colormagic sell Intercoat GmbH a German manufacturer that comes in Monomeric & Polymeric with matched Lamination Films.
1639582548503.jpeg
1639582483304.png