• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best Budget Printer 36" - 44"

dbern50

Twice in 3 years... that's good. We do so much printing on ours we replace them almost monthly definitely every 2 months.

The heater core does have a finite life but twice is odd in 2 years

This wasn't just printhead replacements, it was problems with how the printheads were hitting now that I recall. Streaking and such.. Sometimes it was user error, sometimes it wasn't.

Anyway, HP L26500 isn't for me.

I'm also not a fan of the HP Latex 560 which I have experience with. HP 560 wasted so much substrate because it's vacuum system wasn't great. Even still, head strikes were very common.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hi,

I am attempting to get my small business production up and running. I have a very limited budget and limited space so I'm trying to find equipment with the most bang for your buck.

So far the biggest purchase I've made is a 53" vinyl cutter. LSP 3 from US Cutter, coming in the mail tomorrow.

I am looking at 36" - 44" printers, anything bigger would be too much for my space right now. I need this to print on digital vinyl for interior and exterior decals, canvas, vinyl banners and photo quality paper. I'm open to any kind of inks, solvent, eco-solvent, aquous. My budget is $1000 - $4000.

I'm looking at Canon Pro 4000 right now for $3,500. Any other suggestions?

For the applications you listed, the HP 115 would be a pretty great choice. I am a dealer so I don't want to sound bias but I have been doing this for over 20 years and I know I would be running latex no question.