• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Best places to buy Jetbest bulk ink ?

autoexebat

Thanks I may try eBay . I've ordered on their website but the shipping price is double as it should be. Thanks for the reply.

Thanks I may try eBay . I've ordered on their website but the shipping price is double as it should be. Thanks for the reply.
Contact them directly. I’ve never had issues with their shipping prices being in Ohio. If you have a UPS account with better rates than they offer, I’m sure they’ll let you send a label.

Shipping prices are subjective, especially when being calculated on an online store.

autoexebat

I send UTV graphics all over the USA and it's a big 27x7x7 box weighing 9 pounds. That is cheaper than what they charge for a single 500ml bottle of ink ! And that is with UPS

autoexebat

Appreciate the information netsol, BigDogPrinterMan

@autoextbat, We offer free ground shipping on jetbest ink over $300. Happy to use your account number to ship. Check out on our online store, select pick up, email customerservice@premiercolour.com with your UPS # along with order#. Gladly to ship using your account number.

customer service 714-668-9200
It would be easier for me to send a label , can that be done ?