• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bigass aerial map for the drop zone.

SignManiac

Thanks Marlene! I installed it today and it looks even better on the wall. The entire drop zone was impressed with the finished result. They had an old faded banner up before. This looks sharp.

SignManiac

Thanks Bob! That sounds awesome.

I'll talk to my buddies this weekend and see who's in and shoot ya a PM with some info.

I appreciate all the info and the lead on SkyDiveCity.com .. Each day I get more and more excited about jumping out of a plane, I can't wait!

Jamie, be forewarned, skydiving can be more addictive than heroin and just as expensive. In the eighteen years I was jumping, I spent more than $40k jumping out of anything that would get me to altitude. I jumped helicopters, hot air balloons, C-130's, and planes you've never heard of. I hope you make a lot of money to feed the addiction:)

Billct2

Great sign & great idea. Things sure look different from 10000 ft.
Nice looking DZ. I've heard a lot about Z Hills.
Every guy in my family has jumped. I made a few AFFs. One brother went down to NC to get his rating faster. My other brother was a rigger with the 82nd. And our dad was a paratrooper/gliderman with the 17th airborne in WW2.
I only stopped because it turned out I have a bad disk in my neck and couldn't risk aggravating it.

cgsigns_jamie

Jamie, be forewarned, skydiving can be more addictive than heroin and just as expensive. In the eighteen years I was jumping, I spent more than $40k jumping out of anything that would get me to altitude. I jumped helicopters, hot air balloons, C-130's, and planes you've never heard of. I hope you make a lot of money to feed the addiction:)

I've been thinking of raising my prices for 2011 ... may have to add a bit more ;)

SignManiac

Thats too bad Bill, you couldn't pursue it further. I nearly stopped twenty years ago when I broke my back flying in an experimental outdoor wind tunnel. But being the stubborn ass I am, I was back jumping again three months later! I've been thinking lately about starting up again. Wing suits are the hot new thing and I'm considering it!