• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

black head acting funny?

artbot

data swap render 160sp

note how the ribbons travel in pairs maintaining their top and bottom position. when you do a test print the locations of the color will be off by one print head's width be cause the "y" position for that color is now different.

Attachments

• dataswap.jpg
    dataswap.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 75

Redz Signs Inc.

@ artbot i think that is whati did and whenit went to do a test draw it printed nothing ..Hummm.:banghead: do you think i should just keep a eye on it to see if it gets better day by day as it has been doing?

+1 on the data swap pic its so simple a cave man can do it !! simple sweet and to the point!

MikePro

:design:
that's the most views/effort ratio i've ever seen in an illustration involving electronics. has to be what, a dozen threads now it's made an appearance? :U Rock:

MikePro

mike,

i tried all the options that u said with no improvement when i swap the cables it will not print anything for a test draw
it won't print a test draw? its obvious, but i'll ask anyways...
you did power down the machine properly before doing so, right?
you did swap the cables like artbot illustrated, right?
you did power back up the machine, select "Roll" or "Leaf" to scan the page loaded, and attempt to print a test draw, right?

when the machine has a print on the spool or not loaded with media, it will only allow you to choose a cleaning option. test draws are only available when the machine is idle, a media is loaded and scanned and not in remote mode.

Redz Signs Inc.

yes i powered down correctly .

yes i swaped the cable properly.

yes i loaded up the printer correct.

went to test draw it started fans and went left as it usually does for test draws but no ink on the paper .. ive done all my own head changes and other forms of matiance on my own with help from you guys and i appreciate it very much, but it puzzled me when it dident print and i mean nothing at all no colors... but switched it back test draw and back to normal. and as fast as it went to super blurry it came back to mucho better just as fast ...so im going to try the swap agian in the morning to make sure im not retarted, but im thinkin it might have been the ink ..