• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Briteline HTV profile for HP 560

JPR-5690

I just started experimenting with HTV and got a 15" roll of Briteline (Grimco) 236 HTV.

They have a media profile for it online but my rip (Caldera) doesn't seem to think there is an ICC profile in the media profile so the color looks like shite.

Go figure, the printer needs material wider than 15" to build an ICC profile but I really don't want to spend the $$$ on a large roll just so I can make a color profile to test this material out.

Does anyone have a full media profile you could send me? Or recommend another profile that would work?

Grimco/Briteline doesn't seem to know what I'm talking about and they just keep telling me to call tech support and leave a message...

Side note: or if there are recommendations for other printable HTV's that you think are better I'm all ears :)

bannertime

See if you can find one for PoliTape turbo print. That's what we used. I'm like 95% their material is just rebranded Poli Tape product.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Usually you can get a sample roll of 54" or 60" in 5 or 10 yds. That would be better. I can't imagine any use for a 15" roll.