• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Bulk ink for 1624

renegadeprints

I am trying to move over to bulk ink in my 1624. We recently replaced everything (mx station, dampers, heads, and lines. I want to know what everyone's opinion is and what everyone is running. I don't really care if bulk system or cartridges but would prefer carts.

What is everyone's recommendation. I have heard good about jetbest. I do not want to drain the printer before using anything. It has the MS31 inks in it.

premiercolour

Merchant Member
I am trying to move over to bulk ink in my 1624. We recently replaced everything (mx station, dampers, heads, and lines. I want to know what everyone's opinion is and what everyone is running. I don't really care if bulk system or cartridges but would prefer carts.

What is everyone's recommendation. I have heard good about jetbest. I do not want to drain the printer before using anything. It has the MS31 inks in it.

Jetbest Bulk ink system made in Taiwan. We sell a lot of ink bottle. Each 500ml bottle is $40.

renegadeprints

Jetbest Bulk ink system made in Taiwan. We sell a lot of ink bottle. Each 500ml bottle is $40.

I purchased this morning from you. Thanks!